Thursday, July 16, 2015

Reptilia

 

- Sorry, babe. How many times do I need to say I'm sorry?!
- Until I believe.
- It's just, things changed so fast…
- All I asked you was to follow my steps.
- What? Now you're blaming me for that?
- Yes, you're the one who said that would follow me to the hell.
- But, you've changed. You were just a simple girl and now you want to be a superstar.
- I AM a Superstar.
- No, you're like a reptile, you just change your outside, but inside you are the same.
- You know what?! Get a hell out of my life.
- Again? You've already asked me that. But… Sorry if I'm not drowning fast enough.
- You're a fool! I never asked for you to disappear.
- Not with words. But it's impossible to keep by your side with all of this changes happening so fast.
- In the day we met, I told you my story. I told you how poor was my family and how big were my dreams. Do you even remember the only thing I asked you when you proposed?
- Yes.
- Then, say it.
- I don't…
- SAY IT!
- "Please don't slow me down…"
- "…If I'm going to fast". It was the only thing I asked you. And now what are you doing? Complaining because everything has completely changed.  Try to walk in my shoes… My family needs me, and I need you.
- I'm sorry babe. I don't do good with reptilians. Lots of changes.
- Then you better hide. Because reptilians are predators. You're a prey.
- I rather be a prey than a fake smile.
- I'm not a fake smile.
- No. You're no longer laughing.
- New skin. Get used to it.
- I won't.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment