Thursday, July 9, 2015

Bistro in Whatsapp

Last night, I was thinkiing about how confusing is when me and my mates of the blog sound like when we talk in our Whatsapp group. Check it out:



Boss: Guys, i want u to write a txt to tomorrow talkin bout the way people wear arround the world.
Garden: I got it boss. Do we need to write bout all countries?
Boss: If u may…
Marcel: Well, actually I think we might choose one country and talk about the clothes people use there. Then, each one of us talks about a different place.
Boss: Great idea!
Laurel: Perfect!
           It’s just… OMG!
           I’ll write bout France! :D
Anne: HAHAHA J
Boss : What does it mean, An ?
Anne: J J J
Couple: Fuck u. I can’t write any more txts. I am a busy person.
Dett: Do I need to write it to? I’m not actually part of the writing group…
Boss: No, Dett. And Couple… Screw u.
Eddy: Didn’t got it. What countries r u talkin bout?
Catfish: The same thing. Do u mind explainin 1 more time?
Laurel: Delays…
Garden: DELAY! I don’t care  bout catfish, all I want is bother ed.
Boss: Listen: U’ll pick a place and talk bout the kind of clothes they use there. Got?
Catfish: Ah… I don’t wanna do this.
Boss: Feel Free.
Eddy: Now I got it, bro.
Anne: J
Coffe: I’ve just read a book.
Eddy: What country will u pick?
Laurel: France
Marcel: Iraq.
Anne: J
Coffe: It’s actually very good.
Boss: Germany for me.
Eddy: Then I’ll choose Nigeria.
Garden: Brazil. Because I Love my country.
Dett: France S2
Coffe left the group.
Eddy: Ahn?
Catfish: What’s the point?

Boss: Wait, I’ ve shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment