Thursday, July 23, 2015

If I can't have you


I’ve already given up o all this crap and this is a fact.
Don’t get me wrong little girl, my sadness is not your fault. In this life, I chose to Love everything and everyone equally, with no distinction, utmost, and each second with you this balance seems like is falling apart.
I can’t Love you anymore just because I want to. I can’t have this selfish and hypocrite wealth.
It’s not I’m afraid oh what they’re going to talk, you know I’ve never cared about them. It’s just I’ve lost this right a long time ago.
I know this doesn’t make any sense, my tears are saying my words are wrong. But each second with you is like a poison to me, a poison I can’t stop using. I keep crying, but don’t get me wrong baby, not your fault. I’d like to say it was the Best thing to do about us, but after all of this, the recipe went wrong.

I love everyone equally now, except you. The secret, darling, I’ve been trying to hide the lines, it’s that my love for thing is gone, because if I can’t have  you, I don’t want nobody baby.





No comments:

Post a Comment