Thursday, June 11, 2015

Blindeath

-Grandpa, are you there?
-Yes honey, I'm right here. Need anything?
-It's just... I've been wondering... How is it?
-How it is what?
- Our house, our family, our dog... How do they look like?
-Well...Frodo is a chiuaua, but you probably doesn't understand what this means. He's very cute. Actually he is staring at you right now.
-Really?! Awesome. And what about mother?
-Your mother is an amazing woman. I could say she's blond but you also wouldn't know what that means..,
- I wish I knew. It sucks being blind.
-Don't say that! It's a gift.
-No, it's not. It's a curse, I hate it!
 × × × × × × × ×
-Billy?
-What, mother?
-Why were you screaming with Frodo?
-It wasn't with him.
-Than, who was it with?
-Grandpa...
-Oh, Billy... How many times have I told you?! Grandpa is dead.
- You've told me but... What does it means to die?
- It means he's no longer with us.
- Than, how can I still talk to him?
- I'm still trying to figure it out. People say that you hear ghosts when you're about to die.
- But I'm blind. How the fuck will I know when I'm dead?
- I don't... I'll tell you when you die.
- When?

- Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment