Thursday, June 4, 2015

Siri

- Good morning, sir. How can I help you?
- I don’t eat for about five weeks. I’m starving. All I want is food.
- Sorry, sir. I can’t help you. There’s nothing like this in my system.
- Than, what should I do?
- I’m not sure, but hang on the line for a moment. There’s other client needing my assistance. – Good morning, sir. How can I help you?
- Actually, the most correct would be “good mourning”.
- Why is that, sir?
- I lost my wife in about five weeks. Then, a man called me saying that all my problems would be solved with the new iPhone.
- And they were, right?
- Not actually. I still miss her. I’m sad, I’m totally desperate. I have a lot of money, but it doesn’t seem right using it to forget her.
- I may have a lovely idea.
- What would it be?
- Well, I have this other guy on the line and he’s starving. Perhaps you could help him.
- Fine. Let me talk to him.
- Just one moment. – Sir? I‘ve just found the solution of your problems. There’s another sir that accepted helping you. Can I send him to your address right now?
- Please. Do it.
- Fine. – Sir, I’m sending his address to you.
- Fine. Thank you, Siri.
- Thank you, Siri.
- You’re welcome.


P.S : For those who don’t know, Siri is a helper app that’s only find in Apple’s devices. He always has the answer for everything, or almost everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment