Thursday, September 3, 2015

I lived

"I'm losing it" – Frank Sinatra
"Tomorrow, at sunrise, I shall no longer be here". – Nostradamus
"I'm going away tonight". – James Brown
These were their last words. And what about mine? What are going to be my last word here in the English Bistro?
Well… We're always able to have nice talks with our friends in Whatsapp or asking for Help with Siri, but the most important thing ever is not letting the English disappear.
Languages are like that… If you have contact with it all the time, you may never forget it, but if you stop reading out loud the text I've made, then you lose it. Don't stop practicing.
You are also not the only one, kid. People like you are everywhere, waiting for share there skills in language. If you'd like to know if your English compositions are understandable, you still can send it to me. I'd be proud of hearing your thoughts in a piece of paper or in the internet.
The experience of writing in English was the most amazing for me. Even knowing I didn't have a legion of fans I still wrote it. And I'm proud of my texts, mainly of Blindeath and I recommend you to read it NOW.
Well… I suck with Good byes so… I hope we'll see each other soon.
See you, monkey.
"I did it all
I owned every second that this world could give
I saw so many places, the things that I did
Yeah with every broken bone
I swear I lived"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment