Thursday, June 25, 2015

Strange Break UP

-          You're late.
-          I know. Sorry.
-          I'm tired of this.
-          Yeah, but look: I've shaved.
-          What?
-          I have no more that beard.
-          What happened to your bird?
-          I shaved.
-          Why the hell would anyone shave a bird?
-          Because you said you didn't like it.
-          I never said that.
-          Yes you did. Every time we were kissing you said you didn't like to kiss the beard.
-          But I never kissed your bird! You're probably thinking about a lover.
-          I have no lover.
-          Than who has kissed Paolo?
-          Paolo?! What the… Oh! You're talking about my bird. No! I'm talking about my beard. B-E-A-R-D.
-          HAHAHA. That's why we were… Hum…
-          Funny. Now let's go. My driver is waiting to take us to the beach house.
-          What? There's a bitch in your house?
-          Oh, no… I'm done. I break up with you.
-          That's fine your bitch lover.
And that's why stupid people break up.




No comments:

Post a Comment