Thursday, April 23, 2015

Bye

Chat on Facebook

Rose (10:57 p.m): So, this is it... Bye. C you tomorrow, I guess. Good Night.
Rose (10:58 p.m): Oh, I remembered something I’d like to talk to u about. If u take ur phone with u all-day tomorrow, I’ll give u a call, I really need to talk to u, ok? Bye.
Rose (11:02 p.m): Have u already left? I remembered another thing I’d like to talk to u. Do not forget it, please.
Rose (11:05 p.m): R u still here? I’m sorry, but I Just wanted to make sure. Because maybe u couldn’t have read my messages, I Just wanna know If I can talk to u tomorrow.
Rose (11:11 p.m): I Saw a comment on Gary’s profile pic and I remembered u LOL See if u guess what I’m talkin about!
Rose (11:17 p.m): I sent you a text. I’m sorry IF it’s too late, but I really need to talk to u. NOW!!!
Rose (11:34 p.m): Please, don’t forget ur phone. I really need to talk to u! But I gotta go now. XOX. Bye.
Rose (11: 41 p.m): Oops, I almost forgot. Good night! And don’t forget ur phone tomorrow! If u could answer a text I sent, it would be good.
Rose (11: 46 p.m): Now I really have to...
Rose (11: 49 p.m): Go...
Rose (11: 54 p.m): Night night.
Rose (11: 57 p.m): Bye.

Jack is offline since 19: 33 p.m.


Rose: (12: 57 p.m): Actually...

Original: "TCHAU"- VIEIRA, Guilherme Moraes

No comments:

Post a Comment