Thursday, March 12, 2015

You don’t want nothing but me


What the fuck, Laura? I’m Just trying to be happy. Why can’t you Just be happy next to me? But no... You can’t stop complaining. Get off the stage and shut up. You have no right of asking me what you’ve just asked. I’m not married to be depending on you oro n your Love, that’s enough! I’m walking in the rain because I want to get wet... No more control, plans, crazy ideas, there is no sin. For God sake... Is it possible to Love you in peace?

Oh, my dear! It’s not what you’re thinking, I don’t want to hurt you. I just don’t want to throw away our 7 years of marriage. Stop asking me what I do every single hour of every single day. We live in an open system of Love, you chose that way... Do you want to change anything? Want to travel? Have sex? Who knows maybe a couple therapy would be good for us.

OK! Look, you have thirty minutes to change my life. I don’t know, repaint my walls, CUT my papers, pray a pleague for me, rap my secrets, poison my poems, screw my peace, forget about me, remeber it, sell your soul, find our love again, block my ways, run away and find Laura who I got married with, no more tears. You have half-an-hour.

All right, I’m not that mean. I may forgive you. Actually, I may forgive you for countin hours, for telling lies, for ask for my smile and being dependent on my love. I forgive you for loving me and only me, for leaving yourself and living for me. I also forgive you because you didn’t try to change my life in half-an-hour, you didn’t knock the door and didn’t get down on your knees. I still forgive for locking your heart inside mine, I forgive your for cheating on me.

Based on the song "Mil perdões" by Chico Buarque.


Original: "Você não quer nada além de mim"- MARINHO, Marcos.


No comments:

Post a Comment